An entertaining storytelling about the art of selling. Beyond internet, the new technologies, neuromarketing and a thousand other things, there are eternal sales techniques that will always be valid.
Anyone in sales will find inspiration and motivation in this unique literary experience that provides the keys to excellent sales results. A sales book that will help you to better understanding your product, your customer and yourself as salesman.
After the success of the original edition (star rating 4.8), it is finally available the English version.
Among many other topics, we will speak about:
• What means to sell and be a professional salesman.
• Customer needs, motivations and expectations.
• Our main weaknesses and strengths.
• How to sell a product and the need of selling ideas.
• How to deal with the quality, the brand and personal branding.
• How to target each stage of the product life cycle.
• How to better know our customer and identify potential clients.
• How to better manage our effort and time.
• The sales formula to optimize customer satisfaction.
• Discover the real balance among salespeople, customers and products.
• The final formula to get customer loyalty.
• For beginners in sales
• For anyone looking to increase their sales knowledge
• Recommended even to experienced salesmen
• Recommended for sales training and sales coaching.
If you sell a lot, do not have a look. Otherwise this sales book is a must read for you.
Excellent, surprising, original … and true. Discover the eternal sales techniques…