Do you ever wonder why some people are happier, more successful, and seem to have everything figured out? Are they just lucky while everyone else was dealt a bad hand? What if you discover the only difference between you and them is that you never learned the simple, yet incredibly powerful lessons needed to unlock your highest potential to enable you to experience the type of life you want for yourself?
If it is your desire to live an average, mediocre life, where you will always be in want, this is not the book for you. However, if you want to live a life filled with abundance, then you should make an investment in yourself, in your future, and read this book.
This is my promise to you. No matter your gender, race, ethnicity, or age, this book contains something that you may not have considered or perhaps did not know before and need to learn in order to change the trajectory of your future. The target audience for this book is anyone that desires to lead a more fulfilling and abundant life; someone that wants to escape the matrix of mediocrity and live the life that others will, sadly, never achieve.
Learn several essential life principles and character traits that lead to success!
Learn what it takes to become successful by:
- Identifying the most important character traits needed to ensure success;
- Unlocking your God-given ability and pursuing your passions;
- Creating a lifelong plan to continue learning;
- Discovering your purpose in life.
You will also learn:
- Why it’s important to stop trading time for dollars;
- The importance of obtaining multiple streams of income; and
- The correct timing and importance of developing certain kinds of relationships.
What My Father Didn’t Teach Me is written in an engaging, personal, and thought-provoking tone that makes a difficult subject, and some rather challenging topics, easy to understand.